Recipe - Homemade Detox Chai
Sharing the recipe for making Homemade Detox Chai - a flavorful, fragrant & delicious blend of black tea with 7 different spices!!
A hot cup of this Chai is just perfect for these cold, chilly winter mornings!!
Earlene Gray said "No matter where you are in the world, you are at home when tea is served"
Try it, find a moment to connect to your inner sanctuary and let me know.
Chai Recipe :
- 1 kg. 3 Roses Black Tea Loose leaf powder
- 3 Tbl.sp Cloves / Lavang
- 3 Tbl.sp Cumin seeds / Jeera
- 4 sticks of Indian Cinnamon / Dalchinni
- 20 Cardamom pods / Elaichi
- 3 Tbl.sp of Coriander seeds / Dhania
- 1 Tbl.sp of Organic Turmeric powder
- Dry roast all the spices on low heat in a skillet. Let it cool, then blend the spices in a blender till coarsely ground.
- Mix the ground spice mix into the Black tea powder.
- Masala Detox Chai Mix is ready! Enjoy!