Anti-Aging Homemade Oil - only 2 ingredients! Use it in Winter everyday!
It’s November and everyone’s talking about their dry skin.
We are all using plenty of lotion, but sometimes, dry skin persists.
When skin gets dry, aging happens much more easily; wrinkles become more deeper and skin becomes coarser,
A professional massage goes a long way, but did you know that Ayurveda has just the cure?
You can prevent dry skin and delay aging of skin with a daily facial self-massage.
Winter is considered Vata Dosha time; it’s dry and cold. To balance these things, we should apply warm oil to our face & bodies every day. The oil has a calming and nourishing effect on the body and mind.
Daily oil-massage increases circulation across the facial muscles, keeps wrinkles from settling into the facial folds and improves sleep quality.
It keeps skin moisturized and smooth, delays aging,without a bunch of gross chemicals.
I can already hear the frustrated cries of everyone :"who has the time for all this? I hardly have time for a decent shower; she wants me to do self-massage, seriously?" :)
But,this is so simple.
It has 2 ingredients; can be kept in a bottle for a month and just applied daily before you sleep.
Organic sweet Almond oil & Lavender essential oil
The natural components of almond oil offer skin-friendly benefits, lending it properties that may reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This nut-derived oil packs plenty of antioxidants,such as Vitamin E, which fight wrinkles by countering the degradation of the skin's collagen fibers.
Lavender Oil contains antioxidant properties that rejuvenate the skin to combat signs of aging and appearance of wrinkles.
- Mix 16oz. Sweet Almond oil with 20 drops of Lavender oil.
- Keep in a amber-colored glass bottle, away from heat and moisture
- After cleansing the skin of all makeup at night, pat skin dry
- Drop 6 - 8 drops of the anti-aging oil onto palms, warm it slightly and massage it on the facial muscles deeply. Try not to go too close to the eye area.
- Try to relax your mind as you massage; breathe in the lavender fragrance and soften facial tension
- Float away into deep slumber and wake up with dewy, fresh skin